Since Steam/Valve doesn’t give a shit about converting anything and instead simply chances the dollar sign to to euro sign, trading items for art will be much easier and cheaper for me.
HERE WE GO.
- CLAIM BEFORE TRADING. I don’t wanna end up having 20 people with the same item knocking at my door and having to disappoint 19 of them.
- Because the prices of the items vary so much I will “rate” then with stars. Any item between $0 and $5 is worth 1 star. Items between $5 and $10 is worth two stars. Items between $10 and $15 is three stars and so on. The list of what each amount of stars is worth will be at the bottom of this page.
- You can combine stars to get a “bigger” commission/drawing in return.
- You can combine up to 8 stars.
MY WISHLIST OF HATS AND GOODIES (WITH MORE TO COME I BET):
- Teddy Roosebelt **
- Surgeons Side Satchel *
- Bubble Pipe ***
- Jingle Belt **
- Sight for Sore Eyes **
- Outback Intellectual **
- Villain’s Veil **
- Team Captain **
- Teufort Tooth Kicker **
OTHER + WEAPONS:
- Backpack Expander *
- Detonator (Pyro) *
- KEYS. MOTHERFCKING KEYS. *
* We will need to discuss what you want XD..
** Colored icon. 300x300 big. example: here
*** Flat colored chibi. example: here and here (don’t have good examples. but it pretty much means none-shaded chibis)
**** (4) — Full-colored chibi (see previous for example) or 2 icons
***** (5) — 1 icon + 1 flat colored chibi
****** (6) — 2 Flat colored chibis (couple or 2 stand alone). or 3 icons.
******* (7) — see above to combine.
******** (8) — 2 full colored chibis. example: here . or see above to combine.
My apologies if this is a bit confusing (I’m drunk atm. wtf am I doing) ):
Feel free to ask me anything if you need help.
IF YOU KNOW WTF IS GOING ON HERE AND ARE INTERESTED,
please e-mail me at: Lintard@gmail.com
or add me on Steam: Lintster